Your goal and our goal is the same: To get you the perfect tattoo in the most pleasant way possible. With a little etiquette, from everyone, it’s not hard to do. To help make your tattoo experience the best one it can be, here’s a list of some ‘Do’s’ and some Dont’s for your next visit to the tattoo studio:
- Children are not to be left unattended at any time and are not permitted to attend during your date of service.
- NO Smoking or Alcoholic beverages allowed in the Studio.
- Please maintain personal hygiene and physical decorum.
- Only one friend can come back with you, space is limited in the studio.
- Cash, Debit Card, and Credit (all 6 major credit cards) accepted, NO CHECKS.
- $20.00 to $40.00 Deposit required for all Appointments.
- A 24 hour notice of cancelation is required to reschedule or deposit will
- Late or No Show will cause you to be Re-Scheduled and a loss of deposit if not contacted.
- Deposits are on only refundable under extreme circumstances.